[Gpdd] CARE--hay

Moxie and Nexus moxieent at tiac.net
Fri Nov 19 15:46:07 EST 2004

Sorry to hear about the recent losses on the list.
I've been happy with the timothy hay I've been getting from Sweet Meadow Farm in MA.  They have a website at www.sweetmeadowfarm.com
I only have one pig, Smudge, so I purchase a case of 8 bags of the timothy hay.  Another plus is you don't have to give a credit card online.  You can print out the order and mail with a check.  The pet store I was buying from went out of business.  I was happy to learn I could buy directly from the farm.  They ship it out UPS.  Even with the shipping, I'm paying less than when I purchased it in a store.  It's very nice hay, fresh and no dust.
One question--I've been feeding Smudge Oxbow's Cavy Performance because he is under a year old.  When should I make the switch to adult food, when he is exactly a year old?  He is six months old now.  Thanks.

Moxie. Nexus, and Smudge