[Gpdd] HEALTH: Honey update

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Nov 19 22:02:47 EST 2004

Hi all,

Honey is doing well on the Sulfatrim.  No more diarrhea to scare her slaves.

She still has a little more than a week on the sulfatrim, and is still
huffing when she breathes.  I don't hear as much congestion now.

I know I said it before, but she is such a sweetie!  She is very people
oriented, and loves to be held and petted.  Which is just what I like to do
:)

I have let her sniff noses with Juliet and they can see each other from
their cages.  Juliet is so much bigger than Honey. I think Honey will have
to grow some more before I try putting them together.  Honey continues to
gain weight.  She has gone from 600 grams to 625 grams, while Juliet is 1390
grams.  She is awfully tiny for an 11 month old.  I wonder if she is younger
than her neglectful owner said she was.

Will keep you all informed on Honey's progress.  Thanks for all your good
wishes for her.  I know they have helped.

Dee