[Gpdd] Misc - Reaction to pictures of Harvey!

Nicola Atkins sunnyhunny964 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 09:19:07 EST 2004

Hi again all!

Glas so many people have liked my little Harvey so far! As you can probably
tell from the pictures, he is quite a character. But I'm lucky that he has
such a healthy coat, big bright eyes, and (touchwood), he seems a very hardy
and healthy piggie, who so far has given me no cause for concern health-wise
at all!

Yes, Ana Luisa, Daddy Slave's pyjamas are very tasteful, aren't they? (ha
ha) I just wanted to illustrate how cute Harvey can be with his cuddles when
he wants to, and unfortunately Daddy Slave's pyjamas on that particular day
left a little to be desired! And worse, Daddy Slave did not even know I'd
put those pictures on until after the link had been on the GPDD!! Poor
tragic Daddy Slave!!

I would love to get Harvey a lady friend, but I suspect that he would not be
very nice to another guinea, male or female. He's very headstrong, and he
LOVES having all the attention to himself, plus all that space in his lovely
big cage, and if I got him a friend, I don't think he'd be very happy. It's
a pity, 'cause I think his babies could be gorgeous!

I don't know why but I have not had the GPDD with the link to Harvey's album
yet. This morning I got an issue I'd already had yesterday, again, and
another one with only three topics in it. I'm not sure if there's a problem
with the GPDD mail server or whether it's Hotmail. I wonder if many of you
have actually had it yet? I know at least two have, so I suspect it might be
something wrong at my end.....

Anyway, Harvey the reluctant celebrity is now demanding a biccie (he does
not SHUT UP at ALL when he wants a biccie - he really lets you know about
it. Trouble is, he wants me to spoon feed him treats all day, so he spends
most of the day 'crying' for them! But don't worry - mama stands her ground
when 'no' means 'no'!), so I must be off!

Best Wishes to all the piggies and their slaves!

Nicola and Harvey :-)