[Gpdd] announcement: to Joseph

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 18:36:01 EST 2004

Joseph, it is good to have you back.  Thank you for your kind words  about
Big Red.  It is true what you said, that the loss is great no matter  how long
or short the piggies' lives.  And we were indeed lucky to have Red  for eight
years.  I really think he was just holding on until his third  presidential
election.  He was always interested in current events.  I  know he was always
yanking the newpaper out from under the shavings and tearing  out articles.
Kathy S