[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences

calliope at geeksnet.com calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Nov 20 22:50:45 EST 2004

Vic, we had hoped that your Winston would recover from his diarrhea, and we
are so very sorry that he didn't make it.  When we read of all you were
doing to get him well, it was so obvious that you are a very caring piggie
person.  Please know that you did your best for Winston; we have no doubt
that he felt all of your love and concern.

Although I have dealt with diarrhea in piggies many times, I learned a lot
from your information on gut motility.  I also did not know that a drop in
temp is actually worse than a high temp.  Thank you so much for sharing
this info.  It will certainly help many piggies in the future, and that is
a wonderful tribute to Winston.

Winston was so lucky to share his life with you.  Please accept our
condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed