[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Update on Pig-Pig

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sat Nov 20 23:26:42 EST 2004

THANK YOU to everyone out there that has offered advice and support!  It's nice to know your not alone.  I should have mentioned that the vet did do a really good teeth check - molars and all - and said they looked fine (that was actually his first concern).  I tried the pie filling today - she hated it!  so I waited a while for her to calm down while I soaked some pellets.  That went a little better - also got her Baytril in her at the same time and some water and some juice.  When my husband got home from work tonight and picked her up to say Hi she had some sad stories to tell him about her day!  Tonight shes drinking really well on her own - and took interest in a nibble of bread - AND pulled a few stands of hay out and munched them down. (she's probably afraid I'm going to come at her with the pie filling again)  Still not nearly her old self - but maybe progress?   Will keep you updated.  I have a few of your e-mail addresses so you may be hearing from me!

Thank You!
Ann