[Gpdd] HEALTH-scratching

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Sun Nov 21 18:05:16 EST 2004

     I want to thank everyone who responded to my plea for help with Bud's scratching! I got so many good tips that I am going to follow up on with my vet tomorrow (Monday) morning as soon as she opens!!! I hate when you feel like you have a problem and it's Friday night. When it's not an emergency I lay awake at night all weekend just waiting to get help. Bud isn't suffering much that I can see. It seems at this point to be just irritating for him. I think it bothers ME more than it does him. Our little friends are so totally dependant on us and we love them so much that it is hard not to want IMMEDIATE help! I will let everyone know how this turns out.
     My vet has gps of her own and loves them very much. We live in a part of the country where there isn't much choice in vets so I hope she's as good as she seems. So many times I read in the gpdd to look for a good vet. Doesn't anyone else live in more remote areas where this isn't always possible? Thanks again to everyone.

Carla and Bud