[Gpdd] RESCUE: Adoption Needed

Piazoe001 at aol.com Piazoe001 at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 19:13:54 EST 2004

Hi everyone.  I  haven't posted in a long time.  The reason I'm posting a
message now is  that my husband and I have gone through some job and financial
changes and need  to find loving homes for some of our guinea pigs.  It breaks
our hearts to  let them go, but we can't keep as many as we have.  I thought
the best  place to start would be here because I know whoever adopted them would
really  care.  Putting an ad in the newspaper is the last resort as far as
I'm  concerned.  Please help us!  We have males to give away.  One is  a long
haired male named Snickerdoodle.  He's a real love-bug.  The  other is a "set".
They are brothers and share the same cage.  They  are both short smooth hair.
 One is black (Jellybean), and the other is  calico colored (Smudge).  We
live in Maryland.  You can email me at _PiaZoe001 at aol.com_
(mailto:PiaZoe001 at aol.com) .
 Please put Guinea  Pigs on the subject line otherwise I won't open it.
Thank-you all and God  bless.
Christina