[Gpdd] {MISC.}Re: Introducing myself

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 19:36:11 EST 2004

Hello Tina

Welcome to the gpdd! We are always glad to have new
member. It's great that you have found a good exotic
vet!
I laughed and laughed about you and the big stick to
check out the noise. My guinea pigs have scared me at
night too.
I think I'm getting used to all the animals sounds
now. I have all my animals in the extra bedroom across
the hall from mine. There is lots of noise from nine
guinea pigs, two gerbils, and one chinchilla. It seems
there is always a guinea pig drinking out of a water
bottle.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven