[Gpdd] BREEDING: New babies arrived 19 november!

Candace Long happyclong at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 12:33:45 EST 2004

Hi Monica,

You mentioned that you have already sexed the babies.  I just wanted to mention that at this early
age, there can be mistakes made in the sexing.  In September Snowball had her babies and I tried to
sex them early on and found out I had 3 girls and 1 boy.  Thank goodness that I checked a few times
and one last time before separating them.  One of the boys was (I thought was a girl) was hidingg
something - ha ha.  It was never really visable until two and a half to three weeks old.  So
needless to say, be cautious in your final checking.  How neat that you were able to see the birth.
My little Snowball had hers about 10 minutes or so before I came into her room in the morning.
Aren't the babies amazingly cute.....
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeks from Candace,
Slave to Spirit, Dizzy, Patches, Furby, Snowball, Poppie, Gizmo, Rosebud and Wooley