[Gpdd] Health: not eating

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Mon Nov 22 16:06:23 EST 2004

I've been having the same problem with Mattie, my 4 ½ year old boar.  Last month he decided to turn his igloo from facing the window to facing the wall.  No matter how many times I turn it, he will only sit facing the wall now.  And he is not drinking or peeing much.  I syringe orange juice to him every night and he likes that, but does not seem to touch his water bottle much.  He is eating well, as far as I can see, with hay, pellets and veges.  After we get back from Thanksgiving, will have to take him to the vet, but I see no obvious problems.  Teeth look fine.

Susan P. Chizeck