[Gpdd] Health: Barbering & Brownie Bear

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 10:49:08 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
Sorry I have been away for a while.
But, as usual Life is so Busy. Daddy
Slave and I are taking a Scuba Diving
Certification class and we have class
twice a wheeeek in the evenings and
also pool time on the wheeeeeekends.
And we have a written test, so I have
to study, study, study.

Well, today, I called in sick for work.
Because I need a break. But, anyways,
enough about me. As many of ya'll know,
my Lil' Brownie Bear suffers with bladder
sludge. And so, the sludge (white, chalky
stuff) started drying on her fur 'down
there'. And no matter what I did, I couldn't
remove it all. So, I am planning to take
her to Dr. Campbell soon (in December) and
figured I would ask the Doc if they could
trim (or maybe even shave) that small area,
because I didn't know what else to do (???).
I clean her 'down there' near her private
areas and the bottom of her belly everyday.

Well, a couple of days ago, I went to clean
her and discovered that she had chewed her
fur off (where the dried up sludge was) and
literally it was Bald. She has never done
that before. (???) It is a small patch of
baldness, about 1 inch x 1 inch.

Has anybody's pig ever done this before???
I've heard of pigs chewing fur off another
pig, but I can't recall of any instances
where a pig is chewing their own fur off.
And ideas???

I'll be sure to ask Dr. Campbell about this...

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                         Butterscotch :-)