[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Henry!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 12:14:04 EST 2004

Dear Henry,
Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and I would
like to wish you a Happy 4th Birthday!!!
Wheeeeee hope you had a Very Special Day
and that you have many, many more to
come... :-)

Brownie Bear got Henry some Big Branch
Bites (tasty bark covered fruitwood twigs)
for his Birthday, cuz she thinks that
Henry is Cool!!!

Daddy Slave and I are pig-sitting Henry and
his 2 sisters, Phoebe and Taylor, and Wheee
are gonna have FUN! FUN! FUN! this wheeeeekend.
Yippee!!

Brownie Bear is hanging out in her Cuddle Cup,
close to their cage and observing. I think
she's Happy to have more piggies around to
play with. And Butterscotch got himself all
worked up cuz now there are 3 girl piggies to
sniff...so he's napping.

Well, I better run off now and tend to the
piggies.

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                          Butterscotch :-)