[Gpdd] [Behavior] re: pee spraying

Elizabeth Williams gegoderod at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 23 18:22:14 EST 2004

My Penelope does this at the drop of a hat.  Only to
other pigs though.  I never let them have floor time
together because she'll spray all over the floor.  She
is also the girl who can't get along with any of my
other girls.  I've tried a lot of things, but she's
just incredibly aggressive.  I think she must've
learned to be agressive in the pet shop where she
lived for 6 months (with other pigs in a 15gallon fish
tank...)  Is your pig that sprays the dominant pig of
the pair?
-Liz