[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: A sad goodbye to Mattie

LAWeaver1 at aol.com LAWeaver1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 22:14:53 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm sad to say my only little female rescue pig passed away this afternoon, I
found her laying down in her cage when I went to give my piggies their
afternoon snack.  It hasn't really sunk in yet, I'm still sitting here dumbfounded
and don't quite know what to do with the little body.  I'm looking into
cremation services but don't know what to do with the ashes afterwards.  This is the
first guinea pig I've ever had pass away...I am content knowing though that
while the time I had her was brief (2 years, she was around 2 or 3 when I
adopted her), Mattie had a good life...

Lynette & the remaining boys,
    Eugene, Boris, Edmund, and Ray Charles