[Gpdd] MISC: Penny Giggles

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 23:22:01 EST 2004

Hi Piggies and Peoples --
       We Jolly Rodents remember how much the "Penny Giggles" contributed to
the trip to Cape Alava and most concerned are we about them finding good new
homes.  Maybe the far north-west could arrange some piggy trains??
       Are there members in that area (Oregon or is it Washington State) that
can help these great (and some senior) piggies?
       Alge said we should let things work themselves out, but we guys like
to poke and prod and stir whenever it is for the benefit of fellow piggies.
       Get involved! Help the Penny Giggles!!!

The Jolly Rodents -- who still grieve our comrade in paws, Ebeneezer
WoollyBear