[Gpdd] Re: BREEDING: Very young pregnant piggy.

Robert redmountainfarm at juno.com
Wed Nov 24 01:02:04 EST 2004

Someone gave me a piggy that was born on September 10.  She seems very healthy.  The problem is she seems to be pregnant.  The previous owner told me a male got in twice with them.  I checked her again today and she is very obviously pregnant.  She is not full grown yet, I would say about half.  I have never had a piggy this young pregnant before.  She is living with her sister and some other females in a large cage and they all seem very happy.  I give her a good diet.  I am concerned about complications.  Has anyone had any experience with this young a piggy being pregnant and delivering.  She is lively, eats well and very healthy.

Margaret