[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOUR] she's making the strangest noise

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 09:30:37 EST 2004

Hi Rebecca

It sounds like she is chirping. I've had 4 pigs do
this (3 females and 1 male) They always do it at
night. It sounds just like a bird. All the females has
always been in heat when they have done this. The male
that chirped, Mocha, is a horndog all the time!
I think they are singing for a mate. Some have thought
that maybe they are scared or in pain, but that has
never been the case with mine. It sounds like a mating
call to me.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven