[Gpdd] Health: Barbering & Brownie Bear

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 09:49:33 EST 2004

Hi Leah

Mine has pulled fur out from their privates before.
Maybe, it was itching her and she took care of it. You
may have to watch for fungus(ringworm)too.
My stone piggy, Sabrina, gets small patches of fungus
that start around her genitals because she pees a lot.
She drinks a lot of water and she gets wet under
there. Perfect situation for fungus! I take the
scissors and trim her genital area as close as I can.
I use concentrated grapefruit seed oil to kill small
patches of fungus. It's 10 drops to 1 tablespoon of
warm water.
Sabrina is having some sludge as of yesterday. She
seems to keep forming small stones. If she ever gets a
big one, I'll have to put her down. She has a bad
heart and would not survive surgery. You feel so
helpless when they have stones. Nothing seems to work
on her.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven