[Gpdd] RESCUE: Penny Giggles -- WE DESPERATELY NEED A PIGGY TRAIN

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 15:35:57 EST 2004

Hello Again,
       I am taking the liberty of enclosing a note from Sandy, devoted
servant of the Penny Giggles. I am in Ohio so it would have to be a very long train
to reach here, but somehow someone must help save these little guys and girls!
Piggy trains and homes are desperately and quickly needed. PLEASE HELP A
PIGGY!

Alge and the Jolly Rodents

<<<Dear  Alge,

Thanks for your kind and timely words.  Time is running short for rehoming
the Penny Giggles  We need homes for 4 senior sows, all in good health. They are
the spinsters Danielle and Feebeep(TSW silkie and 2 tone red Silkie)  Loner
senior sow Pinky (red and white and swirley) Boar-is and Marmalade (neutered
TSW Peruvian and red and white Peruvian) Boiar-is, despite his name, is
neutered.  Ragtag gang of senior boars, PeeBeep, Bob Bob (black and white texel) Shy
Guy (golden agouti Peruvian)

Wild Wooly Willie and his young wife Rocky are staying till the bitter end,
hopefully fortune will find me a home and I can keep them

So help us build a railroad from Oregon to new homes with some lucky families

Many thanks, much parsley, and good will to all
and of course Mr. Cooders
Sandy >>>

Again, help if you can in any way,
Alge and the very concerned Jolly Rodents