[Gpdd] [MISC] Thanksgiving Thoughts

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 20:41:40 EST 2004

I'm sorry we've been absent from the digest!  The girls have been begging me to write, but with work, family, and volunteering at our local shelter, I've just been able to keep up with reading the digest.
So, we'd like to take this opportunity to tell all our wonderful friends on the Digest how grateful we are for the fellowship and love we feel with each issue!  Though we don't post often, we still feel you are our family, and look forward to hearing about other pigs and parents all over the globe.
We'd also like to offer our condolences to all that have lost a little one, and our prayers to those who ail.  I, for one, am so grateful my girls are healthy and happy and wish the same joy to all on the GPDD!
                                      Judi, Porky, Petunia, and Corkster
            Remembering always Corky and Gaylord, and missing them especially today