[Gpdd] (Announce) Re:Gizmo has gone over the Bridge

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 22:36:28 EST 2004

Hi Stacy

I was sorry to read that Gizmo had to go to the bridge
so quickly. I always know it's time when mine refuse
food too. They are all such pigs!!
I'm especially sad that your husband wasn't able to
say goodbye. Will you tell him about Gizmo or will you
wait until he comes home? Do you know if he will be
coming home anytime soon? Some of the men around Ohio
and West Virginia have come home and some are coming
home the beginning of next year.
I know it's hard dealing with grief especially when
you are alone right now. I send my deepest condolences
to you!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven