[Gpdd] Guinea pig breeds

Jarryd D Lunger JarrydD at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 20:07:25 EST 2004

    Does a Silver Satin Agouti exist? I really would like one but I cannot find one any where! I have even talked with breeders and no one seems to have one or know of any one who even does. To give you a picture of what I am looking for here is one. http://www.meerschweinchen.de/cavia/pict/SH-1cA.jpg Is there a way I can get one with this color? It seems like it doesn't exist but yet they are out there somewhere. If you got any ideas of how I can find one let me know at Jarrydd at comcast.net THANKS!