[Gpdd] Misc: Goodbye Gizmo

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 00:23:28 EST 2004

Dear Stacey and the Squeek Crowd.
So sorry to hear about Gizmo today.  I loved the stories about  him.  We will
miss him dearly.  I am so glad that he brought so much  joy to your family.
He was one in a million!
It must have been a sight bringing the piggies to the mainland.  I  know the
looks I get going to the vet!  I hope you will find solace from  your fond
memories, and the love you have with your other piggies.  The  rainbow bridge is
a bit brighter this week with the arrival of Gizmo.  Our  hearts and prayers
are with you.
Karen slave to Rex, Rajah, and Rocket