[Gpdd] [CARE] Orange juice

Looneylulu9 at aol.com Looneylulu9 at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 18:59:35 EST 2004

Hello everyone,
    In trying to get my piggies their  Vitamin C, I have tried those little
yogurt drops and some other treat  foods.  My piggies don't seem to think much
of the yogurt drops.  So I  was wondering if they could have orange juice,
I've read about people using  apple cider vinegar, so I thought orange juice
would be okay and would taste  better then vinegar.  It could be put in a bottle
so they could have  daily requirement of Vit. C, has anyone ever tried this?
And I've  read about parsley too, what are it's benefits?
    I was sorry to hear about the  piggies going over the Rainbow bridge.
It's always sad when we lose one of  our wonderful pets.  I wish they lived
longer, so we could love them  longer.
    I'm from around Harrisburg, PA if  anyone needs a place for extra piggies
I could take 2, but I don't have reliable  transportation to travel too far.
It would be great if we could  organize a personal train from one piggy slave
to  another.
    Hope everyone had a wonderful  Thanksgiving.  I have my baby pigs to be
thankful for, they are 3 weeks  tomorrow and they weigh about 9oz's now.  One
is going to my  nephew's to live he saw them over the holiday and wants one so
bad.   So one of the little guys is going there, with instructions to return
if there  is any problems.  My nephew is 11 now, and pretty responsible and
loves animals.
Talk to you later,
Lu, Mouse, Patches and babies.

"I will do housework when Sears invents a riding Vacuum  cleaner"