[Gpdd] {MISC} My condolences, piggiy train, lost DSN members...

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Fri Nov 26 22:22:22 EST 2004

Hi All,

Hope your holiday went well and you had a good time with you friends and
families. I was so sorry to hear of more piggie losses as I am trying to get
caught up on my GPDD's. My heart goess out to those who lost their piggies
and I can say, it's never ever an easy time to deal with. I'm so sorry.

Piggie train, wow Oregon is 1261 miles from me so I can't do it all myself
but if we can get them somewhat close to Colorado, I can look at meeting
someone somewhere to help with these piggies. I drive a pick-up so gas can
be a little hefty but we would gladly take these piggies in to our shelter
here and find great homes for them, we have space at this time. Cavy Care
Inc. is a licensed NO-KILL shelter and we'd love to have them so let me how
or if we can help.

I'm also in need of finding some DSN members that have seem to have fallen
off the earth. LOL. Ok, so if you know where these people are or you are one
of them, can you please contact me so I can update your information on the
DSN. Please contact me at piggiementor at msn.com Here is the list and thankyou
for listening to my long post. Happy holidays to all.
Trina

Mike and Becky St. Germain
mnrfurryfriends at earthlink.net

Dawn Hromanik