[Gpdd] ANOUNCEMENT: New Piggie

Lisa H all_strst_out_plenty_2choke at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 00:22:52 EST 2004

I have a new addition to my family.  My son and his girlfriend got me a 5 weeks old male piggie.  He is so cute.  He is tan with messy hair and has red eyes.  Since they got him for me, I decided to name him after both of their names, so his name is Marew.  This is new to me because Bam-Bam (my other piggie) is bigger and older, so I am not sure all the things I need to know about little ones.  So if anyone has any information or advise about this, I would love to hear what you have to say.
Lisa