[Gpdd] Health

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 16:58:47 EST 2004

Hi everyone,
  I have been a member for a while but don't post much. I am the proud  slave
to a 6 yr. old long-haired, tri-color named Sam. He is my baby boy  even tho'
he is old in pig years and my buddy. Anyway, he has had  a growth underneath
for a while now- the vet said the only way to determine if  it is cancerous is
to have surgery and I wasn't going to put a 6 yr. old through  that. It
wasn't bothering him until recently--at least I assume this  is the problem. He is
crying (wheeking) a lot more now for no reason  and I think it is when he is
trying to poop too. I think it may be hurting him  to poop. I am definetely
taking him to the vet but of course, it's the  weekend. I guess what I want to
know is what can I do to make him more  comfortable? I have a feeling I already
know what the vet will say and I  don't think I want to hear it but I don't
want him in pain. He is too good  to be hurting. His cries practically break my
heart! Any suggestions? Thanks for  listening.

Colleen and Sam