[Gpdd] [Misc] Santa Pig Pals

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 28 00:04:23 EST 2004

Alge mentioned something about Santa Pig Pals a few days ago.  I've been waiting for someone else to reply but seems no one did so far.  Last year I had a hard time keeping up with the digest and didn't read it everyday like I do now so I must have missed out on this event.  Does anyone know who organized it last year or any details about getting it started?  The Uineas and I would LOVE to participate in the Santa Pig Pals so anyone with any info please let us know.
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!
Misty and The Uineas