[Gpdd] [Announcement] Santa Pig Pals

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 14:21:01 EST 2004

I don't recall who organized the "Santa Pig Pals" last year, but I am willing to organize it.

If you would email me your name and address and your pigs' names, I'll pick who gets who out of a hat and will email you your "Santa Pig Pal."

I will need your info before December 11, so I can get the info emailed and everyone has time to get their pig pals something and mailed out in time for Christmas.

Lisa

The "pigs" say, Have a Wheeking Good Day!"