[Gpdd] Health Hair Loss

IvelvetcrushI at aol.com IvelvetcrushI at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 20:40:15 EST 2004

Hello everyone....I have a question I have two piggies they are brothers  and
have been raised together all their lives, i noticed recently that my one
piggie Bailey has a bald patch on the top of his backside..there are no mites as
 far as i can see.. I keep the cage very clean and use only carefresh, could
my  other piggie Butterscotch be attacking him when i am not around, they
never seem  to fight, what else can it be....any advice would be helpful

Jaime, Butterscotch and Bailey