[Gpdd] (Rescue): Piggie Train from OR

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 29 06:51:51 EST 2004

Hi Alge,

Jennifer in Washington will take 4 boars but we need a train from Oregon up to the East side of Puget sound or at least Olympia. I spoke to the  guys and they are exited about the possibilities for travel  but I think Wild Wooly Willy is jealous, but then I told him it was all boars and he aquiesed as he is wildly passionate about his baby wife, Rocky, and doesn't want to either share her or leave her behind.  The 4 boars though, are already discussing what to plan for en-route dining, you know how they love to eat from the Cape Avala trip

Also I have had an inquiry from Robert in Washington and I'm waiting his reply to see if he would like to adopt and or drive.

Time is short and we would still need to find homes for my sassy sows, 4 of them.  Colorado rescue sounds impossibly far.

thanks everyone
Sandy