[Gpdd] [CARE] Cranberry Juice

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Mon Nov 29 13:51:23 EST 2004

I have a question.  I have read that giving your guinea pig cranberry juice
is very healthy for them ('cleans' them out and also has valuable vitamins)
so I had bought my guinea pig pure cranberry juice (no sugar added.)  I
diluted it and still he refuses to try it and once I tried it I understood
why!   Can you give guinea pigs regular cranberry juice that we would drink
(with sugar added)?  Or does that have too much sugar in it... If someone
could be advise.

PS - as to my first post, Fuzzy is fine... he nolonger weeks when he is
peeing... I think I was just being an overprotective mother and he was
probably just chatting away like usual... aye aye aye... Thank you all for
the help though!  I'm still going to cut back on his calcium and Vit A
intake to try to avoid any future problems.

Thanks!