[Gpdd] [Misc] Secret Santa Piggies

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 14:17:04 EST 2004

I'm getting really excited about the Secret Santa event!!!  I"m already thinking of things I can get..hehehe.
Ok several people said they would manage now we just need to find out who we need to send the info to and what info we need to send.
Do we send our name on the package and cards or put a return adress with no name?  So we all find out for Christmas who our Secret Santa was?  Or do we get paired up and have each other.  So when we send the gift we know that they have us and we have them?  Or is it going to be that no one has who has them?  I"m just full of questions.
Yes, I think we should include all of our piggy names.  I don't think I could leave any of them out.
And as Alge said...keep the subject going.  This is going to be great.
Misty and The Uineas