[Gpdd] (Announce) Thanks

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 17:38:19 EST 2004

I would just like to thank everyone for their
condolences, both on the digest and in private, for
the loss of Gizmo. It really helped to know that there
were people who understood the pain I was going
through, and that yes, some people can get worked up
over the death of even a small animal. My husband
thanks you too; he's glad I had a good "support group"
since he's deployed and wasn't able to be with me.
I have been doing okay, but my vet called this evening
to say Gizmo's remains have come back and I can pick
them up. I just know I'm going to burst into tears!
Thanks again. I keep telling everyone that Piggy
People are the Best!

-Stacy and the Squee Squad
Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar, Willie,
Pinkerton, Jasper and Tigger
Remembering Always- Gizmo, Felix, Cosmo and Gita