[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Secret Santa Pig Coordinator

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 18:14:34 EST 2004

I have received several people's emails and addresses regarding the Secret Santa Pig.  I just wanted to clear up any confusion to whom you should be emailing this info to.
I know several of us has volunteered so we need to establish the contact person.

I would be keeping everyone together in the same country so all of us can save on shipping and handling.

I have a question, do you prefer to be paired up with the same person that you get or do you want it to be a surprise and have a present opening on here?

Lisa

The "pigs" say, Have a Wheeking Good Day!"