[Gpdd] Silly: Santa Piggy Gift Exchange

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 19:37:57 EST 2004

Hello Lisa...
       heeheehee and ho ho ho -- a volunteer!!!!

    How wonderful!!

   I nominate you -- now will someone second the motion?  hmmm, looks like
you're it!!  Some of us may be sending in more than one piggy's name. So you
will match up each individual pig with another pig, correct? Last year somehow
only Ebeneezer got on the list - -  by the way, the Santa hat that Nutmeg is
wearing in Tammy's  great Christmas cards was Ebeneezer's only gift to a lady in
his short life. I received my cards and boo-hoo-hooed for a bit but it was
nice seeig a momento of him. He in turn received a really neat piggy sized
calendar which he refused to share with the other Jolly Rodents for a few days.

Cheers!!

Alge