[Gpdd] HEALTH--Mole type thing above nose

Moxie and Nexus moxieent at tiac.net
Tue Nov 30 11:48:35 EST 2004

Hi,
I noticed a spot above Smudge's nose that was missing hair.  At first I thought he rubbed it up against something, but it didn't go away.  Then I thought it may be a splinter from a piece of hay.  He lets me touch and examine it.  I have looked at it under a magnifying lense, and it may be a tiny mole, the size of a pin head.  Is this something to worry about or just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get larger?  If he has to have it removed, how long do you fast a pig before putting under?  He is 7 months old.  Thanks.

Moxie. Nexus, and Smudge