[Gpdd] HEALTH - mites

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Tue Nov 30 15:45:48 EST 2004

Hi,

     After reading Janelle's message today I called my vet to ask about Revolution. As you all know, I'm going through the scratching mystery now. She told me that I need to wait a few weeks to see if the dry skin treatments work as they aren't instantaneous. I like her and am willing to do that. I asked about Revolution and she said she wouldn't recommend it because of the many possible side effects. Their office carries it and they will sell it to me so if the shampoo-conditioner deal doesn't work, I'm going to try it but I'd like a little more info from any of you who have tried Revolution.
     Will those of you who have tried it with positive or negative effect let me know? I feel like I'm afraid to try it and afraid NOT to. If I can get several positive comments it will help put my mind at ease if I do have to resort to it. If there are negative comments at least I will know what to expect. Thank you all in advance!!!

Carla and itchy Bud