[Gpdd] Announce---Thanks to All!

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 16:49:54 EST 2004

Hi,  everyone,
      I would just like  to say thanks to everyone who responded both on the
digest and privately! I knew  you guys were awesome but I never expected the
kind of response that I got. Sam  and I are both so appreciative.
      On Monday, Sam seemed much better, like the pain just went  away on its
own. But I wasn't going to take any chances because I knew there was  some
reason that he had felt that way. I took him to the vet and had  him check his
lump. He said it is hard and nothing is coming out when he  squeezes. Gross, I
know, sorry. When I mentioned the blood spotting in his cage,  he said it
sounded like a urinary tract  infection. Now Sam is on antibiotics and hopefully
that will work. I feel so  relieved; I was really expecting the worst. I know
others on here have dealt  with this problem before. Is it very serious and
does it go away quickly? I know  it's probably different for each piggie but just
curious what others have gone  through.
    Well I guess this is  long enough. I just wanted to update everyone on my
little boy!
Thanks so much again!

Colleen and Sam (who doesn't like his  meds!)