[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Piggies cross English Channel

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 11:55:32 EDT 2004

Is there anyone else on this digest who lives in France? If so, you might be
interested to know that I was able to take Claude and Red Dandy across the
Channel from Caen to Portsmouth a fortnight ago without any quarantine
restrictions whatsoever. The only condition was that they remain in their cages in the
car throughout the journey.

Do they have the honour of being the first seafaring piggies whose slaves (or
should that be grandma-slaves?) subscribe to this digest?

I am really pleased that I now have the option of taking my piggies to the
CCT in Britain if they have any longterm health problems.

Debbie (and her dolly mixtures)