[Gpdd] [MISC] My GP Reba

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Fri Oct 1 11:54:43 EDT 2004

I am glad I joined this list and it has been nice to know so many other
GP lovers. I have had Reba for over 3 months now and she is just a
wonderful pet, I have fallen in love with her whistles and squeaks. She
also loves to be so close to me to snuggle and even content to fall
asleep on me. I have had many different small pets, rats, mice, gerbils,
hamsters, short-tailed opossum, prairie dog, ferrets, rabbit, and
reptiles. I love animals and my dogs and cats are wonderful pets but I
have to say the best small pet is a guinea pig. Reba is already spoiled;
she gets to run around my large bathroom every evening with blankets to
hide in. I think that is the best toy for GP's, just get lots of
blankets and lay them on the floor and they will tunnel all over the
place, it's new every time you move the blanket around and easy to
clean. I also keep soda boxes and anything card board for her to nibble
or crawl into. I think she likes it most just laying on me and that is a
good feeling.

Shelly Atkinson