[Gpdd] RESCUE I am shocked

LDoss44481 at aol.com LDoss44481 at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 13:43:26 EDT 2004

When I read the entire article about the puppy mill, I think the thing that
shocked me most was that the writer said "It didn't take long to convince him
to sell me the dog and the puppies." Why was that animal abuser aloud to profit
from his/her deeds?  The dog, pups, and all other animals should have been
taken from that place. I swear I WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT THAT PLACE WITHOUT ALL
ANIMALS CONFISCATED FROM THAT PERSON......WILLINGLY ON THEIR PART AND NOT A DIME
IN THEIR POCKET!!!.  If you catch my drift.  I boil every time I think of that.
 But I am thankful she did do what she did.  But lets open our eyes and not
wait for someone else to take care of it.  I vow that's my purpose on this
planet.
I love all critters and children, but I can be wicked when I am pushed too
far.  I'm sorry.
             Slave to.... Rudy, Rosie & Spanky
                             (Twinkie & Weezer, who will be coming  for a
visit)
             and Callie & C.C. (next door neighbors pigs I rescued and
adopted to them.)