[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re: Food & Oxbow

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 18:36:24 EDT 2004

Hi Vickie

I agree with you on the shipping cost of Oxbow. I just
ordered $51.00 worth of merchandise and it costs me
$101.50. I live in Ohio, and their are no
timothy-based pellets here. Their are only very small
bags of dryed-up timothy hay in the stores and all the
farmers around here have alfalfa in their bales. I
have nine pigs and possibly a rescue chinchilla on the
way.
I complained to customer service there at Oxbow, they
just said that the UPS raised it's prices and they
couldn't do anything about it. They did send me two
bags of berry snack pills free with my order though.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven