[Gpdd] health: carrots, vinegar

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 22:46:07 EDT 2004

I am a little confused about some recent advice on the Digest.  Someone said
to avoid carrots.  What about a few "coins" as a bedtime snack?  Also, I have
read the recommendation to put 8 drops of vinegar in the water bottles (which
I am doing) to help prevent bladder stones, but does anyone know how/why this
works?  Someone on the Stones Digest  said that tea made of yarrow and
cleavers is a good stone preventative.  Has anyone on this Digest used this method?
Thanks for your help, Kathy S