[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR - Re: squeaks vs.whistles / horny piggy

MpTBaggy at aol.com MpTBaggy at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 14:32:58 EDT 2004

Hi, all!  Things have been going good since Moya's passing, I  just have to
keep in mind that I have three other beauties that need my love and  attention,
too.  I freaked and took Chiana to the vet last Monday, just to  have her
checked out for pneumonia as well.  Come to find out, she did have  pneumonia, is
taking Baytril, and is doing great.  He put Sammy and Callie  on sulfa just
as a precaution, since they had all been together and were  contagious.  They
all seem to be doing great, and the vet was  wonderful.  He is the only one in
our area that sees piggies, and seemed  very knowledgable.  The piggies seemed
very comfortable, so I was  pleased.  He also mentioned to give the piggies
yogurt to keep the natural  bacteria healthy in their tummies.  THEY LOVE IT!

Anyhow, I am have been unable to determine the differences between  their
sounds lately.  I can't differentiate between the whistles and other  noises.  I
have read several sources that describe each of their sounds,  but they all
sound alike!  HELP MEEEEEE!!!!

Also, Sammy has been a little horndog lately.  He WILL NOT  leave Chiana
alone,and when I separate them, they both get highly upset.  I  have him in here
with me now, and he is running around wheeeeeeeking away.   I have read sources
that they shouldn't breed before 5 months, and they're all  about 3 months.
Also, they're all on antibiotics, and unsure about those  effects.  HELP
MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I await your input!  You guys are awesome, and love you all  and your little
piggies!  Still trying to find the cage stuff, not  plentiful since college
started.  Hope to find some, soon.

Love and Wheeeeeeeeeeks,
Marilyn the slave, Sammy the horndog, Chiana the eluder, and Callie
the...ummm....well, don't quite know...