[Gpdd] HEALTH: re: Oxbow pellets and hay

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Mon Oct 4 06:56:23 EDT 2004

None of the pet stores here have carried the Oxbow products, but I found a
FEED  STORE (horse supplies but all the pet supplies I need also!)  just
down the street that carries Oxbow and will add my request on to their
weekly order if I just call!!  I was thrilled!  So check out feed stores,
because Oxbow is a big hay company, so they may be likely to order stuff
from them.  The timothy hay quality (and orchard grass to boot) is so much
GREENER and fresher than Kaytee...but I know, the shipping costs were
killing me!  So now I am in heaven!   Jenni&Charley&Wolfi