[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] a new piggy

Chas cacosta at brightdsl.net
Mon Oct 4 23:31:50 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I just wanted to share the news. We have adopted a new piggy. Eddy's cage mate, Tilt, was adopted today. The boys are getting off to a good start. They are doing the dominance dance with each other (Eddy is about 5-6 months and Tilt is 6 weeks) and occasionally sharing a green/red pepper together. They are so cute. It's already 11:27 pm and I just can't stop watching them. They did nap together for a little while, but woke up and started back to trying to decide who will be the "MAN". The piggies were bought for my children and it seems that each child has a matched pig to his/her attitude. Eddy is quiet and easy going like my son and Tilt is rambunctious and always talking like my daughter. Funny how things work out like that. Well, I'm gonna try to get some sleep and see how the boys do through the night. Thank God I work from home or I'd be calling off work in the morning to stay home with the boys. Have a great day.
Chas