[Gpdd] Health: shedding

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 13:44:48 EDT 2004

My long haired gps seem to shed a lot -- not losing hair in an unhealthy
way, no patchy hair or anything, but just depositing a lot of shed hair on
me when I handle them. And I've noticed that this holds true whether you
bathe them or not. I brush the peruvians when they seem to need it, but
maybe not enough. I was wondering if anyone has found anything that seems to
keep the shedding under control. I don't care, I just put them on a towel
when I hold them anyway, and they don't seem itchy or uncomfortable. Just
curious about what everyone has observed as "normal"

Vic