[Gpdd] [MISC] <RE: WHY NOT TO BUY FROM A PET STORE>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 22:58:26 EDT 2004

Please, everyone look at this link and pass it on to
friends who may be considering purchasing a guinea pig
from a pet store. For those of us like myself who have
purchased animals from pet stores before, please know
that this is not a condemnation and I don't expect
anyone to have seen anything this shocking before. I
do not agree with all of PETA's opinions, but this
expose is sick. It's just morally outrageous, and
absolutely appalling. No matter how good the care your
local pet store gives to their animals, please don't
buy from them if you can not identify their breeder.
It's that simple. This is disgusting.
~Lauren

http://www.peta.org/feat/napd/

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!